What we do (and so much more)
- We come to your home or business
- Computer repair and network service (routers)
- Windows Update problems
- Wireless (WiFi) networking and security
- Small business services
- Virus & Spyware Removal
- Anti-Virus Installation
- Hard drive replace and cloning (moving to larger drive)
- Lost passwords
- System cleanup/tuneup
- Picture and document salvage from failed drives
- Complete system wipe & reinstall
- BSD (Blue Screen of Death)
- Performance upgrades
- Hardware repairs and installs
- Laptop repairs (screens, drives, keyboards, charging jacks, etc.)
- SSD (Solid State Drive) installs
- Printer problems
- and so much more...
In our shop
There are some jobs that are better done in our shop. Thorough virus scanning, hard drive defragmentation, hard drive cloning, operating system upgrades and hardware repairs to name a few. These processes can take many hours, but in our shop, you just pay for the time your computer is being worked on, not data transfer or the waiting game of deep virus scans or new OS installs and updates.
Remote support (we connect remotely through the Internet to your computer) is available from Computer Cottage. Please notify us via text or phone to be sure we are available to help. Remote desktop allows us to see and help you with your computer. It is very good for some things, but not for others as it must have a running computer and Internet to function. Click the button to the right for our remote support page.